Monday, February 21, 2011

Book One: Title page with poem by Walt Whitman

Alpha Centauri


INTERPLANETARY SECRET AGENT:
BOOK ONE:  PUTKWYZ
Germs



FORMS, qualities, lives, humanity, language, thoughts,

The ones known, and the ones unknown--the ones on the stars,

The stars themselves, some shaped, others unshaped,

Wonders as of those countries--the soil, trees, cities, inhabitants, whatever they may be,

Splendid suns, the moons and rings, the countless combinations and effects;

Such-like, and as good as such-like, visible here or anywhere, stand

provided for in a handful of space, which I extend my arm and half enclose with my hand;

That contains the start of each and all--the virtue, the germs of all.

--Walt Whitman





I interrupt the poems regarding "My One True Love" to introduce my science fiction series Interplanetary Secret Agent.  So far I have published the first three books  Book One: Putkwyz, Book Two: Huppof, and Book Three: Aasheen.  I am working on the fourth: Book Four: Stuwkritz.  The books are named after planets or moons in the solar system called Za near Alpha Centauri.  The progtagonist and narrator of the series is Malcom Talbot who has been sent to Za to discover what happened to a starship sent from Earth several centuries earlier.

Above is the title page of book one with the poem "Germs" by Walt Whitman.  I will be publishing a chapter a week until the book is complete.

Below are items related to this blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment